Can Housecare Offer Legal Assistance?

Our firm is based on the Costa Del Sol and we offer guidance with the legal requirements of being a property owner here.

These requirements vary depending upon the use you give to your property, i.e. family-uselong-term rental or short-term rental.Our firm can provide legal assistance for the folowing property sections:

  • Short-term rental license
  • Services, Electricity, Gas, Internet, Water, IBI payment & administration
  • Community Fees, payment & administration
  • Community issues

Our property administration services are guaranteed and of high quality.

Click-here to appoint our services »

Property Management, Maintenance, Reforms, Repairs.

Back to Housecare Blog »

Please complete above and we will contact you